Our farmhouses are ideally situated for excursions into the sorrounding area ,
full of little woods , streams little falls and if you are lucky , you can have the chance to see wild animals
of our game riserve ( procupins, wild boars, roe-bucks, and pheasants ).
Volterra the etruscan city dating back to 27 centuries ago is a sanctuary of etruscan, roman,
middle age and reinassance architrcture and history.
It is short drive to the coast . Here are its main treasuries:
- The Guarnacci etruscan muesum
- The museum of sacred art near the Cathedral
- The roma theatre and the archeological area
- The middle age area of the city with its narrow streetsleadin gto the mai n square ( Piazza dei Priori )
- San gimignano ( 20 minutes by car )
- Siena ( 45 minutes by car )
- Florence ( 60 minutesn by car )
- The coast ( Cecina – 45 minutes by car )